Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I check some fuses because my left signal was not working

Customer Question

I check some fuses because my left signal was not working and they are ok, I put them back and the car will not start, getting flashing alarm light
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure you reinstalled the fuses in their proper locations.I have seen before in the past where one or more fuses is installed incorrectly that will cause this fault here needing placed in the correct slot/position to correct this fault.

If all fuses are in the proper locations and if locking and unlocking the vehicle with the key or any remote is not correcting this here a dealer or authorized repair center may need to reprogram the theft system to allow starting of the vehicle again using their computer plugged into your vehicle as this sometimes needs done.

Thanks Pete