Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

93 previa starter engages but starts occasionally runs then

Customer Question
just turns over then wont...
93 previa starter engages but starts occasionally runs then just turns over then wont start
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
For some reason the site did not recognize my email address please call or tex at(###) ###-#### *****
8/24/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here it sounds like the ignition switch and starter are operating but intermittently the engine is not starting.This can be caused by a faulty fuel pump as I have seen on several models before in the past needing replaced.If the fuel pump has not been tested to see if this is the cause here for sure this needs done.
Thanks Pete
Pete, Auto Service Technician