Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

My Toyota starts to slow down and pressing accelerator does

Customer Question

My Toyota starts to slow down and pressing accelerator does nothing. Car eventually comes to a stop but motor continues to idle. Turn key off and restarts and runs fine, This has happened twice recently. Repairman (not dealer) says there are no codes showing
up. He says take it to Toyota Dealer and see if they have encountered the same problem with other Toyotas. Recently happened on busy freeway. Had to wait for it to stop and then turned motor off and restarted and its been running fine since,
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 2 years ago.

Hello. Welcome to JUst Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Before we begin, please advise of the year and model of this Toyota vehicle. Thanks