Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

How hard is it to change the number 2-4 ignition coil on a

Customer Question
1998 Toyota camry 4cyl....
How hard is it to change the number 2-4 ignition coil on a 1998 Toyota camry 4cyl.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/15/2015
Toyota Mechanic: jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech replied 2 years ago
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech

hi, this is really an easy task .

the coils are mounted on the rear/back of the motor drivers side .

the book actually calls for around an hour and some people take the air filter hosing off .between the throttle body and air filter box and or the air filter box as well..

if I helped you please rate me positive and we can still go on ,if needed

This is the only way I get credit for helping you ..thank you ..jazzmaster ...

jazzmaster
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech