Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Maintenance required lite on thousand miles. Out of state on

Customer Question

Maintenance required lite on for last thousand miles. Out of state on vacation . probably oil change due. New issue (check trac off & can not engage speed control switch.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Can I get the year, make, model and engine?

Not knowing the vehicle with this concern, the best I can offer with this information is to get it scanned at a shop and get back with me on the codes and I will do my best to get you fixed up or at least safe to drive the vehicle hoe.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris