Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Camry: I have a 93 toyota Camry and the alarm keeps going off…

Customer Question
I have a 93 toyota...
I have a 93 toyota Camry and the alarm keeps going off randomly, it is a factory alarm. How can I disable it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 2 days by:
7/20/2015
Toyota Mechanic: cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
cardoctor71
cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
before bypassing your alarm, you need to have your battery checked for a dead cell, when a battery has a dead cell in it, it allows the voltage to drop below 10 volts which is the threshhold for the alarm system.
Battery is brand new
I need your complete Vin number in order to get electrical diagrams relating to the factory alarm system.

Sorry, took me a bit to get it.. It is - JT2SK12E3P0167103

I didn't hear back from you?

I will try to get the diagram for you,today. I need to verify it is a factory alarm and not an aftermarket.

It is factory