Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

2008 Toyota prius I hear clicking noise with high frequency

Customer Question
when I hit the break...
2008 Toyota prius I hear clicking noise with high frequency when I hit the break . lately I have brake, abs, traction lights on in my dash I pulled the code C1256 and C1343 when I erased the code the lights went out for day and came back again , but the
noise when pressing the brack never stops
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
7/16/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Do you still need assistance on this issue?
Yes
Can you give me more detail on the clicking noise or an audio? Noises are hard to diagnose in this format. Can you tell approximately where it is coming from? Front or Rear? Any one particular wheel?
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician