Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

4 runner: , my 2001 Toyota 4 Runner has developed a beep

Customer Question
Hi, my 2001 Toyota 4...
Hi, my 2001 Toyota 4 Runner has developed a beep beep noise when I turn to the left-not a sharp left, a curved left. Maybe 30 miles an hr. or more..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
7/13/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this is a noise like a horn going off this may be an issue with the horn pad itself on the steering wheel.I have seen this fail/act up before and cause this issue here needing replaced.If this is not what is occurring here let me know.
Thanks Pete
Pete, Auto Service Technician