Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Sienna: i have a toyota sienna xle that needs an o2 sensor

Customer Question

hi i have a toyota sienna xle that needs an o2 sensor replaced which oe of the four of these sensors would go bad the easiest
Category: Toyota
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, Did you get a trouble code with the diagnosis that it is a sensor?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes it said something about catalyst efficiency below threshold and we were told that it could be an o2 sensor or the converters. what do you think this could be.
Expert:  George H. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I was not notified of your response. You will need the troublecode number (like P0135) before I can tell you what sensor flagged the code but if all you have is a cat code and the engine seems to be running OK then I think you will have to put a cat on it to get the computer happy. Please let me know how I can help Thank you