Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Trunk won't stay up when open; has no struts

Customer Question
trunk won't stay up when open; has no struts
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Toyota
7/2/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.There is a TECH Bulletin for this issue, as the Torsion Bars & Adjustment Brackets should be changedsee Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer, as I have noticed you have not responded
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.
..................................................................