Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota Prius: I need to replace the left rear seat belt of…

Customer Question
I need to replace the...
I need to replace the left rear seat belt of a 2008 Toyota Prius
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Toyota
I was able to figure things out enough for now. Would you be willing to just cancel my question please?
7/2/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here
Glad to hear you got it resolved and I am responding to you because we like all customers to know your question was viewed. You do not need to rate the service and the question will be canceled for you. Thank you as well.