Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

There is a part of the rear bumper that runs up the side of

Customer Question
the car. It is...
There is a part of the rear bumper that runs up the side of the car. It is attached (on each side of the car) to the rear bumper (goes from the rear bumper toward the rear wheel). How do I get these off the truck? Are there just a couple of screws or is the fastening more complicated?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
7/2/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
The rear bumper extensions are just held on with screws. Would you like a diagram? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician