Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have a 04 toyota camry 2.4. I just put a crate engine in.

Customer Question
And it will not start...
I have a 04 toyota camry 2.4. I just put a crate engine in. And it will not start. I've checked all fuses and relays. Only thing I've found is there's no sign of fuel or fuel smellon spark plugs. There's fuel pressure in the fuel line at the quick disconnect.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
6/29/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 2 years ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
I do believe that I am working with you on this same question. After you check for power at the injectors, and if they do have power, look to see if you neglected to connect the crankshaft position sensor.
Sorry I ended up asking the question twice. Just disregard this one.
no problem
Toyota Service
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert