Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I've replace head gasket, water pump and timing belt. We

Customer Question

I've replace head gasket, water pump and timing belt. We went for a test drive and the truck drove good for a minute and then lost all power at the peddle. The code was for the throttl control motor and we weren't getting the proper ohms at the motor.
We replaced it and it did the same thing. Could this be the fuse behind the battery or does the Ecu need to learn this new part. If it needs to learn it what do we do to program it
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 2 years ago.
Hello, what s the code number you were getting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't tried the fuses yet and I believe the code was p1120
Thanks, ***** ***** valid code number, it's for the accelerator position sensor that is mounted on the throttle body and is replaceable, make sure the connector is not damaged and plugged in securely, if so replace the sensor.