Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota Camry: . I have some weird problems with my 2002

Customer Question

Hello. I have some weird problems with my 2002 Toyota Camry!
First, both rear windows won't work and sometimes when i try to push the rear window button i hear the noise of the power locks and the passenger door gets unlocked!
Second, sometimes the power locks only work for the driver side and the other three doors wont lock or unlock.
Third, my cluster is acting weird. The gas gage doesn't show the right amount of gas and i have to tap the dash a few times to show right haha. Then same happens with the temperature gage. Today also the lighting for my cluster doesn't work. I checked a few fuses and the ones that are fror the problems that i have seem fine.
What should i do??
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for postingI'm not sure I'm going to have an exact answer for you since this can be a complex problem that can some time to diagnose and is even more difficult since I don't have access to the vehicle. I can give you some ideas based on past experience with this sort of thingFirst a couple of questions:Do you live in an area of high humidity and rainfall?How long have you owned the car?Do you know if it has been in an accident or if the windshield was ever replaced or re-sealed?Thanks, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.