Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Camry: Headlights and parking lights dont work, replaced relay…

Customer Question
Headlights and parking lights dont...
Headlights and parking lights dont work, replaced relay and switch is not bad.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
6/22/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Toyota Service, Toyota Expert replied 2 years ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Sorry for the delay, Spent Father's Day with the family.On your request, we need to know if you have power in the headlamp relay socket. You should show battery voltage in 2 of the 4 sockets witht he headlamp relay removed from the socket. A test light of DC voltmeter would be the best way to determine this
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician