Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Solara: wow! ?

Customer Question
wow! for real?...
wow! for real?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Toyota
Trying to replace rear speakers in a 2003 toyota solara convertible.
6/19/2015
Toyota Mechanic: EricFromCT, Toyota Technician replied 3 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Toyota Technician
Hi. CLICK HERE for the workshop manual procedure to remove the rear speakers.Please respond back with your further questions or comments and please rate the service. Thanks.
Thank you for viewing my response. Please ask more questions if needed and please rate the service. Thank you.
Toyota Mechanic: EricFromCT, Toyota Technician replied 2 years ago
Thank you for using Just Answer. Please respond with any further questions or comments. Thanks and please rate my service.