Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

Prius: Need to change brake pedal sensor bought the whole unit

Customer Question

Need to change brake pedal sensor bought the whole unit as recommended need to remove plastic "bolster" without breaking the plastic
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.Here is Toyota procedure to remove lower Dash Panelsee attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..