tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owns a repair shop....25 years
14541291

2007: trying to remove my alternator. We have it separated,

Customer Question

trying to remove my alternator. We have it separated, mounting bolt removed, serpentine belt loose, etc...just cannot take it out
Category: Toyota
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 2 years ago.
.Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you
this is not a quick one to replace,,i will give you instructions
thanks
Parts Information OEM Part # Price
Alternator
Alternator
1 - 150 Amp
270600P24184 $344.32
Labor Information Skill Level Mfg. Warranty Standard
Replace
B 0.3 2.7
Overhaul/Rebuild
B 0.0 3.4
Includes: R & I Alternator.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/obidnkbigrghlxg/0614-toyota-Generator.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/obidnkbigrghlxg/0614-toyota-Generator.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help