Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Tundra: procedure timing belt on 2004 tundra

Customer Question
procedure for replacing timing belt...
procedure for replacing timing belt on 2004 tundra with 4.7L engine
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Toyota
6/12/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 3 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,Ok, below are directions with diagrams attached, as well as separate set of diagrams showing the timing marks Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks