Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

T100 SR5: my 95 t100 the back brakes are making the back jumping

Customer Question

my 95 t100 the back brakes are making the back jumping up and down i replaced the brake shoes drums lsp valve shocks
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check for any rear axle seal leaks as I have seen in the past before where rear axle seals will leak onto the brake shoes and cause this issue here.If there is a leak this will need repaired and the brake components cleaned free of axle lubricant.
If this is o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete