Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Toyota 4runner: 1996 Toyota 4Runner... My tech replaced the

Customer Question

1996 Toyota 4Runner... My tech replaced the knock sensors due to a code p0325. The original harness for the sensors crumbled. I got a new yota' harness and aftermarket Matusita knocks sensors as that's what came out not densos. Get it back together no start. I went over and found the muti-wire ground loose on the intake. After tightening that, Starting and driving now 2 codes p0325 and p0330 pop up. I had a extra set of sensors new in box. Did the job again. Same result. Looking to fix what must be a wiring problem but alldata give little info.
Help
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This leads to either the wiring at the engine computer or leading from the engine computer to these sensors at fault and the wiring needs checked over and repaired or an issue with the engine computer itself needing replaced.
All Data should give you a diagnostic test procedure to pinpoint the cause here,If not let me know.
Thanks Pete