Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Toyota Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Toyota Diagnostics
18617752

Do sparkplugs in 2006 Toyota Avalon have to changed how o

Customer Question

Do sparkplugs in 2006 Toyota Avalon have to changed how
often?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...
According to the Toyota Normal Service Schedule for this vehicle, the spark plugs are to be replaced at intervals of every 120,000 miles (192,000km) or every 144 months, whichever occurs first. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.