Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

How do i release the front middle seat on a 2013 tundra? the

Customer Question

how do i release the front middle seat on a 2013 tundra? the strap for the latch went in when the seat closed
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With the strap folding in like this here with the seat you might see if you can dig it out to then release the seat as the other option is to see if you can disassemble the seat cover and cushion to see if you can access the strap to then release it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had e-mailed the day after i asked the question that I had fixed the problem myself since I hadn't received a answer. I didn't need your answer. No answer no payment. Thanks anyhow.
Mark