Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

The battery was changed in our 2007 Toyota Sienna and now the

Customer Question

The battery was changed in our 2007 Toyota Sienna and now the radio, navigation, and doors don't work what can be done
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs done here is to check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.If one or more fuses are blown this will cause this issue here and the affected fuses will need replaced.In some cases when a battery is replaced a voltage surge occurs shorting out fuses causing this fault.If these were or are checked and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That has been done

Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I apologize for the delay.
Was anything shorted or damaged when the battery was replaced?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete