Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Toyota tacoma: 2003 tacoma double cab air bag indicator light

Customer Question
2003 tacoma double cab air...
2003 tacoma double cab air bag indicator light stays on after reset, was told it is a problem on the passenger side
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Toyota
5/7/2015
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The light is retuning because the system is still seeing a fault and when this happens the system will set a fault code, in order to determine what is failing you are going to need to have the system scanned and the fault code retrieved. If you can get me the fault code then I can direct you in the correct repair.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician