Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Rav 4: I just bought a 2014 Rav 4. I hate the beeps when you…

I just bought a 2014...
I just bought a 2014 Rav 4. I hate the beeps when you unlock or lock the doors. I was able to turn it off myself on my 2004 Camry. I can't find anything on the web, except to take it to the dealer and my manual won't tell me either.
8/10/2014
Toyota Mechanic: AMD, Toyota Certified replied 8 years ago
AMD
AMD, Toyota Certified
AMD :

Hello and thank you for trusting us with your Toyota question, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

AMD :

If I may ask, do you have the standard radio or the premium radio? If not sure then does your radio have an APPS button?

Customer:

It has an APPS button. It is the Limited so I would assume it's the premium radio.

AMD :

Thank you for getting back to me.

AMD :

Then press the home button then on the top right corner there's a settings button that has a sign of a gear.

AMD :

then go to vehicle

AMD :

then press customization

AMD :

Then there's an option to change the volume of the buzzer, if you open that setting you will also be able to turn it off.

AMD :

Can you try this and get back to me to make sure all is good and what you needed to do is done?

Customer:

I tried it and it worked. Thank you so much!!

AMD
AMD, Toyota Certified