Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

highlander: 2003 highlander:need to replace the back door…

2003 highlander: need to replace...

2003 highlander: need to replace the back door window upper trim panel and metal retaining clips that are inserted into the door. I mangled the trim panel and lost two clips while replacing the high mount brake light bulb. Part numbers and supplier?

Answered in 1 day by:
8/10/2014
Toyota Mechanic: AMD, Toyota Certified replied 8 years ago
AMD
AMD, Toyota Certified
AMD :

Hello and thank you for trusting us with your Toyota question, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

AMD :

May I have the VIN no. for your vehicle so I can get you the right part no.s?

Customer:

VIN no. JTEGD21A130057281

AMD :

Thank you, ***** ***** the VIN didn't give me this information. There are 2 color interiors for your vehicle I will list the part no. for both and you can get the one that you have.

AMD :

If you have beige interior and upper panel is beige then the part no. is 64783-48030-A0

AMD :

If you have grey interior and the upper panel is grey then the part no. is 64783-48030-B1

AMD :

This part no. comes with 3 clips. you will also need a 4th big clip which is more like a hook if you need that one as well then that one is 64276-42010

AMD :

You can purchase all the parts about from www.toyotapartszone.com for 68 for the panel and 3 dollars for the clip

AMD :

Did you have any other questions for me today?

Customer:

Thank you for your research and info.

AMD
AMD, Toyota Certified
You're welcome!