Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2001 Toyota Sienna, 250K miles. Power door locks, interior

2001 Toyota Sienna XLE, 250K miles. Power door locks, interior lights, break lights simultaneously stopped working. No fuse common to all. All fuses checked.

I presume simultaneously.  While each failed function was discovered independently, they all were discovered within a week.  Passenger power window stopped working from any door switch for a month or more, but then started working again and has worked since.  ????

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

All 3 issues do have the drivers side junction box and integration relay in common. This is what I feel like is your faulty component. If you need the wire diagrams to check the signals in and out of the junction box for these failures your experiencing, let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have confirmed what I picked up from an internet search. Thanks. XXXXX would like the wiring diagram. Behind the driver's side fuse box is a jumble of tightly bundled wires and a few relays. This is my first time using Just Answers. Is it OK to ask how to get to this junction box and replace it?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience: 16 years of experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As you said, all issues have the drivers side junction box (J/B1) and integration relay in common. Do you have a parts layout of the junction box and integration relay? I'm having difficulty identifying terminal numbers (C7, S2, etc.) and connector numbers from the schematics to physical location.

Thanks

Unfortunately I do not have connector views, would you like to see if another tech here does?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Of course, anything like that would be helpful. Again, this is my first time using Just Answers. Does involving another technician require another deposit?

No it does, not require another deposit. Opting out now, if another has the extra info your needing they will provide it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, Walt. Yes, I'm willing to wait. Thank you.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Hi, my name is Marty. Perhaps I can help. I've attached the connector views of J/B1 below for you. I hope this is helpful.