Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Toyota Prius: How much would it cost to replace the front bumper

How much would it cost...
How much would it cost to replace the front bumper on a 2012 Prius?
11/3/2012
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer and allowing me to help you resolve your Toyota questions! Are you referring to just the bumper cover?

Yes

The front bumper cover retails for $256 average wholesale is about $195. The labor to replace it is about three hours times your local labor rate. Then you can probably figure between $250 and $300 for painting and refinishing work. These are Toyota prices. If you were to check around they may be available in the aftermarket but being a 2012 there probably not available yet.
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Skyvisions
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician