Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Toyota Sienna XLE what size battery for a toyota sienna xle

Customer Question
what size battery for a...
what size battery for a toyota sienna xle min.van with power doors ,seat ,widows,power door locs and seat heaters
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Toyota
11/3/2011
Toyota Mechanic: Toyotapro, ASE master tech replied 6 years ago
Toyotapro
Toyotapro, ASE master tech
Hello and thank you for using just answer! This vehicle takes a group 24f size battery. Many auto parts stores will try to sell you a cheaper/smaller group size 35, make sure you put a 24f in it!
Toyota Mechanic: john, The Car Guy replied 6 years ago
john
john, The Car Guy
Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. i would suggest a battery with a minimum of 650 cold cranking amps the larger the better

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto
john
john
john, The Car Guy