Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I need the location of the fuel filter for a 1999 Toyota CAmry V6

6/1/2011
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech

KALAMYKID :

Can you please post your vin number? The 99 ce did not have a v6 in it, but the le did.

Customer:

ok, then it is an LE

Customer:

My vin #is 4T1BF22K9XV074792

KALAMYKID :

The fuel filter is under the brake master cylinder on your car.

Customer:

So, where can I get a schematic to that I can find the brake master cylinder ?

KALAMYKID :

the master cylinder is on the drivers side of the car against the fire wall.

Customer:

See, I am a woman and need very specific instructions on a vechicle

KALAMYKID :

Let me see If i have a diagram.

KALAMYKID :

In the diagram below i have marked the location of the fuel filter with a red circle.

KALAMYKID :

Full Size Image

Customer:

Did you receive my thank you message? If not, here goes...even for a woman, the instructions you gave, I can understand, LOL

KALAMYKID :

LOL you are very welcome.

KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID
KALAMYKID, Shop Owner/ Tech