Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Tacoma: tire pressure..spare..tthe steering..base model

Customer Question
tacoma 2007 tire monitor light...
tacoma 2007 tire monitor light on , check tire pressure on all 4 tires and spare th elight is flashing tried to reset it from button underneath tthe steering won't reset any idea what needs done it is base model tacoma
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Toyota
6/23/2010
Toyota Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Unfortunately, this means that there is a malfunction in one of the tires sensors or in the control module. The only way to find the fault is with a special scanner that can read the control module. You will have to visit your dealership for this.

2007 Tacoma

TIRE PRESSURE WARNING LIGHT

This light warns that the tire inflation pressure of one or more of your tires (including the spare tire) is low. The light comes on when the ignition key is turned to the "ON" position. It goes off after a few seconds. This indicates that the tire pressure warning system is functioning properly.

If the light comes on, stop the vehicle in a safe place as soon as possible and check that the tire inflation pressure of all tires (including the spare tire) is as specified on the tire and loading information label. The light should go off a few minutes after the tire pressure is adjusted.

If the warning light comes on after blinking for 1 minute, the tire pressure warning system is malfunctioning.

2007 Tacoma

TIRE PRESSURE WARNING LIGHT

If you have any questions on this, feel free to ask for more help, otherwise click the accept button to pay for services rendered per the customer agreement as this is a paysite and the expert is not paid for their time, experience, diagrams provided, or knowledge until you do so. thank you and have a good day..