Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

I have a 2004 toyota corolla Ce. The clock is out. Every other

I have a 2004 toyota corolla Ce. The clock is out. Every other thing is working. where is the fuse box for the digital clock on the daskboard
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 8 years ago.

It sounds like a problem with the clock, but the Fuse is the "CIG" Fuse in the Instrument Panel Fuse box (15 amp)

graphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
So would replacing the fuse solve the problem ? And where Is it Located ? Do I have to remove the glove compartment to find the fuse panel or the little compartment by the steering wheel ?

Most likely not, unless there is a loss of power to the clock, which would result in an inop clock.

The fuse panel is located behind the Coin Tray:

graphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for your diagrams they really help.

I guess my next question would be since the clock is out or worn out. And when every other electrical system is working fine. How do i fix the clock so that It displays the time as It should.

Replace is really the only option, because there are very few repair shops for that type unit. It would probably cost more to repair than replace with used or maybe new.
That is not to say the connection may be bad at the clock, which you need to check prior to replacing.
Be sure to check Voltage & Ground also

REMOVAL:

graphic

Please click Accept to close this question