Windows Vista Related Questions
Windows Vista has features that provide a unique experience. Though this system is aimed to be user-friendly and dynamic, like any operating system, users may still experience problems while working. Even if users are familiar with this system and its features they could still find it difficult to solve problems that arise from time to time. This is when verified Experts’ input would come in handy.
Read below where Experts, who are available online, have answered Windows Vista questions.
What could cause error message: ‘an error occurred during the installation of assembly’ while installing iTunes?
This error can occur if your operating system is not fully updated. You will need to go to Control Panel - Windows Update and ensure that all available updates are installed.
How to get a GS3 to sync with Outlook address book?
If you are using Outlook 2007 version, try the following:
- Open iTunes.
- From the Edit menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Click the Reset Sync History button.
Reconnect the iPhone after doing that. It might be a good idea to restart the computer as well. If it does not sync, try turning off the checkbox labeled "Sync notes" on the Info tab in iTunes when you have your iPhone selected. That should allow the sync to finish. You will get the message 'iPhone sync is complete.'
Which key can be used to capture the screen on the Mac keyboard?
You could try Fn + F11. The Fn is the first key on the left bottom corner. If your keyboard has an F13 or F14 key, press any one of them to capture the screen.
How to install iTunes 9 on 32 bit OS?
First, download the windows installer clean up utility from http://www.majorgeeks.com. It is a utility in windows that can remove programs as long as the windows installer has access to them. Save the file to the desktop, right-click on it, and click ‘run as administrator.’ You should only do this if the program will not install under your account.
Once you install this:
- Click Start > Click All Programs > Click on the program Windows Installer Cleaner Utility.
- You should be given a list of programs that this can remove; check all the Apple programs that appear; i.e. Quick Time, Mobile Device, iTunes.
- Once these are successfully removed, reboot/restart your computer.
- When the computer comes back up, click start/windows icon on the taskbar
- Click Run.
- Then in the command prompt type in: SFC /SCANNOW (note - there is a space after the SFC).
- Press ‘Enter’ and let it run through the verification process; this can take some time.
- This scan should check for errors in the windows file system.
- After this scan is done and it fixes the errors, do another restart.
- When the computer comes back up, download a fresh install from Apple's website and run the install for iTunes.
How to run Windows Vista on the same line as Mac which is connected to Comcast cable?
Comcast has a system of using the Mac address of the computer to make things work. It is fine unless you change computers. If you shut the router off, wait 10 minutes, and plug it back in, it will see the new computer and set its Mac address. To use more than one computer from the same modem, you will need to install a router. Comcast will look to the router for the Mac address, and the rest of the computers will look to the router, and everything will work.
Windows Vista helps make everyday PC tasks, such as starting up a computer and finding files, faster and easier. However, when performance issues are encountered, users may not know how to handle them, and they would require assistance from an Expert. There are verified Experts available online round the clock to answer your questions and provide valuable solutions to your problems with Windows Vista.