Roxio software allows customers to create, manage, and share their digital media. However, when users experience problems, it may be difficult for them to fix without assistance. Knowing Experts are available around the clock for your convenience can be reassuring. Read below where Experts have answered Roxio troubleshooting questions for Mac owners.
Is Roxio Toast a good burning software?
Roxio Toast is all-around burning software but also has video editing software for creating DVDs.
How to resolve a problem of no sound from a VHS camera after connecting it to Roxio USB and then to Mac mini?
- First, turn off your Mac.
- Then disconnect all cables from your Mac (including power).
- Hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- Then reconnect all the cables.
- Turn on your Mac normally, open the Roxio program, and select to import at a medium quality.
After that is done, your issue will be resolved.
How to install Roxio Toast 11 Pro on an iMac 10.7.2 "Lion?"
- You will need to download the image first.
- Restart and hold the Option key until you see your boot drives.
- Then choose the Recovery HD, and when it boots, select Disk Utility and Continue.
- Then select Macintosh HD on the left, and Verify Disk; if that is okay, Repair Permissions.
How to restore a wide-screen picture that was narrowed down to 3x4 video when using Roxio Toast 10 to convert DVD video to MOV video?
- Open the movie in QuickTime Player.
- Select the “Show Movie Properties” Menu.
- A Dialog Box will come up; click on “Video Track.”
- Uncheck the check box that says “Preserve Aspect Ratio.”
- Enter the new width in place of the old width (428 in the case of a 320 x 240 movie) in the text entry field labeled “Scaled Size,” then press return, and you’ll see the movie change its aspect ratio.
- Save the movie, now it will open up and play as a 16:9 movie rather than 4:3 with a squeezed image.
How to recover the Toast icon which disappeared from the screen after reinstalling Roxio Toast 10 Titanium CD on an Apple Minicomputer?
You will need to go to Finder>Applications>Toast Icon. Drag the icon into your Dock or wherever you desire.
How to get the audio working in a Roxio Easy VHS to DVD for a MacPro?
You need to have the RCA audio cables from the source to the audio inputs. If all the cables are connected, then open System Preferences/Sound. Make sure that the C-Media USB Audio device is selected. You should then get the sound.
If there is still no audio, you will need to do a PRAM reset. To do a PRAM reset, you need to restart your machine and hold down the following four keys:
- ‘Option’, ‘Command (Cloverleaf or Apple)’, ‘R’ and 'P'
- Keep them down until you hear four startup chimes; this is the sound that your computer makes when it starts up. It is like a bong. The screen should also cycle from white to black and then back to white along with the chimes.
- If you have a wireless keyboard, then the procedure is a little bit different.
- Use the very same keys, but wait until the first chime and immediately press and hold those keys. You will need to get your fingers ready because timing is critical.
- This resets all the system buses on your computer, USB, FireWire, display, Ethernet and your keyboard/mouse/trackpad. This will correct many faults, but not necessarily yours.
- If there is still no sound, then there is something wrong with the cables, the converter module or the USB ports or with the audio outputs on the VCR.
Roxio Toast is a complete utility for working with optical disk formats, whether you are burning, recovering, or backing up data. However, this program could experience problems concerning inter-compatibility with older versions and with software from other manufacturers. To resolve these problems and more, getting in touch with Experts online would be the best recourse. Verified Experts are available round the clock to answer your Roxio related questions.