How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 48689
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have to prepare the Federal Income Tax return for an LLC

This answer was rated:

I have to prepare the Federal Income Tax return for an LLC with two members. If they file using a 1065, do they need to file together?

The partnership files its own tax return on form 1065,

but will issue forms K1 to each partner and report partner's share of income and deductions,

Then each partner will use his/her share of income from K1 on the individual tax return.


Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for the quick reply!

You are welcome.

Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you