Rama-CPA
Rama-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Expert
109213899

I filed a tax return with turbo tax for 2018 and 2019. Is

Hi. I filed a tax return with turbo tax for 2018 and 2019. Is there any thing wrong with my filing. Because I haven't received my Stimulus Check. My husband and I filed jointly.
JA: Hi there. Have you been able to access your account online?
Customer: Yes I have.
JA: Is there anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. This is Rama CPA. I am happy to help you.

Were you receiving refund or paying taxes per the returns of 2018 and 2019?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I was receiving refunds
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I'm sorry I don't have that kind of money at the time.

I am typing the information for you. You will receive it in few minutes.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Ok thank you.

Hello

Please click the following link scroll down to " Get My Payment" (blue tab) and enter your bank details. You need your Social Security number, Date of Birth, Street address and Zip code as entered in the tax returns.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Once you entered the bank details and confirmed by IRS you have to wait 2-3 weeks to receive you stimulus payment.

All the best of luck.

I am glad I could help. Could you please manually rate my answer through the website, I would really appreciate it. There are stars with the numbers 1-5 at the top, right part of this page. Simply select the appropriate star to make your rating (a 5 star would be great). Thanks a lot for your help with this.

Telephone Assistance: IRS live phone assistance is extremely limited at this time. For Economic Impact Payment questions, call(###) ###-#### Taxpayer Assistance Centers Closed: Face-to-face service unavailable until further notice.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
You charged me 52 dollars to a site I've already been in. There is nothing there that's letting me in to put my banking account information in. I've already changed my status on my tax forms. I gave you my back account there. Please check.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Please cancel my last message. Do not call me I don't want to be charged again.

This case has been resolved. Please remove from the list.