ALEX O
ALEX O,
Experience:  Founding Partner at O&G Tax and Accounting Services, LLC
107172832

When should I expect my stimulus check when I check my Get

When should I expect my stimulus check when I check my Get check it says it was mailed on May 15 2020 and I did filed my taxes electronically so wh at should I do.
JA: Which tax year is this for?
Customer: Both 2018 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

When you filed your taxes for 2018 or 2019 , did you receive a refund via direct deposit ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No I had to pay

***PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY***********

Please note that IRS Issues Payment in Batches , and we cannot provide definite date on when you will be receiving your stimulus checks. This site is just an educational and research site with experts working hard to provide some of the most important answers to you

We are not Affiliated to the IRS, this is private site, please read further for information pertaining to your stimulus check question

..........................

IF you file a tax return for 2019 or 2018, but you owed tax or didn’t choose direct deposit for tax refund

Please note that several people have received these letters without the EIP payment showing up in their account or mail. It will eventually come in the mail , so you just need to wait