ALEX O
ALEX O,
Experience:  Founding Partner at O&G Tax and Accounting Services, LLC
107172832

Preparing the final tax return for a LLC taxed as a

preparing the final tax return for a LLC taxed as a partnership. capital contribute is Partner A none (industry expert) Partner B cash of $1,500,000. There is worthless receivables that will be written off as bad debts. There is no cash remaining. I am not sure how to prepare the final K-1 for Partner B. There person who prepared the tax return last year shows a balance in Partner B capital account of $1,088,000.Hope you can help with with this situation.
Thank you

Hello, my name is ***** ***** licensed CPA. Happy to help you get this resolved.

I'm reviewing your question now…

P/S: You may see a window requesting expert call; this is automatically generated by the system...and not by me. It is not required. You don’t have to choose it. Phone call is with extra charge.

I read your question but I am not sure where your confusion is , do you want to talk on phone and explain further?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
i would like to talk on the phone

Sounds good , let me know when you are ready to talk . I will send a phone call offer now

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Please let me know what time you will be calling me today so I can be sure to be available. Thank you

I am calling now