***PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY***********
Thank you for your patience. Please note that This site is just an educational and research site with experts working hard to provide some of the most important answers to you
We are not Affiliated to the IRS OR the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, this is private site, please read further for information pertaining to your request
You can find your AGI by following the steps below .
1. To see your tax account, you can use the Link Below
By using the Link above , you’ll find information such as
- your tax payoff amount,
- the balance for each tax year owed, up to 24 months of your payment history and
- key information from your current tax year return as originally filed
2. Tax Transcripts are only available online, use the link below
By using “Get Transcript” above , you will find information such as
- If you need your prior year Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) to e-file, choose the tax return transcript type when making your request
- Wages and Income Transcript , such 1099, W2, etc
To protect the public and employees, and in compliance with orders of local health authorities around the country, certain IRS services such as live assistance on telephones, processing paper tax returns and responding to correspondence are extremely limited or suspended until further notice.
All Taxpayer Assistance Centers remain temporarily closed as are many volunteer tax preparation sites until further notice