ALEX O
ALEX O,
Experience:  Founding Partner at O&G Tax and Accounting Services, LLC
107172832

I need to know my gross income for 2019. Gary R Covert.

Customer Question

I need to know my gross income for 2019. Gary R Covert
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?
Customer:###-##-####5868 Constitution Street-Ave Maria, Fl.,34142
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: i need too file for stimulus check.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ALEX O replied 25 days ago.

***PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY***********

Thank you for your patience. Please note that This site is just an educational and research site with experts working hard to provide some of the most important answers to you

We are not Affiliated to the IRS OR the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, this is private site, please read further for information pertaining to your request

…………………………

You can find your AGI by following the steps below .

1. To see your tax account, you can use the Link Below

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

By using the Link above , you’ll find information such as

• your tax payoff amount,
  • the balance for each tax year owed, up to 24 months of your payment history and
  • key information from your current tax year return as originally filed
  • ……………………..

2. Tax Transcripts are only available online, use the link below

By using “Get Transcript” above , you will find information such as

• If you need your prior year Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) to e-file, choose the tax return transcript type when making your request
  • Wages and Income Transcript , such 1099, W2, etc

To protect the public and employees, and in compliance with orders of local health authorities around the country, certain IRS services such as live assistance on telephones, processing paper tax returns and responding to correspondence are extremely limited or suspended until further notice.

All Taxpayer Assistance Centers remain temporarily closed as are many volunteer tax preparation sites until further notice

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have never authorized you making me join your group and you have taken $50 from my account. I expect it put back in my account and whatever it was supposed to purchase I do not want or need.
Respectfully,
Gary R Covert***@******.***
Expert:  ALEX O replied 14 days ago.

Experts do not handle billings.You will need to call customer service at 1(###) ###-####

Expert:  ALEX O replied 2 days ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions? Please type satisfied so I know that I answered your question. Also if you could manually rate my answer through the site, I would appreciate it. There should be stars with numbers 1-5 in them at the top right part of this page. Simply select the appropriate star to will make your rating (a 5 star would be great). Thank you for helping me with this.