How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14953
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my adjusted gross income (agi) from my 2018 federal

This answer was rated:

I need my adjusted gross income (agi) from my 2018 federal income tax. You may get it fro turbo tax or IRS/

PLEASE NOTE: Offers of phone calls are site generated as a courtesy to our customers, not a requirement. We can continue chatting here.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you used TurboTax to prepare your 2018 tax return, you have to log back in to your account to view your 2018 return for your AGI.

If you cannot log in to TurboTax, you can call the IRS at(###) ###-####to get your AGI

or get it online:

Barbara and 5 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

I received notification that you would like a phone call, but I provided the ways to obtain your 2018 AGI.

Just Answer is not associated with TurboTax or the IRS.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
good. If you can get an answer to my questio by 9:00 am today, fine. If not, please cancel my request

I don't have access to your personal information.

Did you call the IRS at the number I provided?

Did you try to access your TurboTax account?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

If you need more data for my question, , please call me ****

You have to obtain your AGI yourself.

I cannot do it for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Since your tax professional cannot solve my problem, Please cancel my contract with your company now. Thanks for trying. J. Warren Adair

You can cancel by calling Customer Service at(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

I am having trouble cancelling my contract with your **** My email is: lg********* Thnak you.

Experts having nothing to do with billing.

I will forward this to customer service on your behalf.