Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I need my adjusted gross income (agi) from my 2018 federal

I need my adjusted gross income (agi) from my 2018 federal income tax. You may get it fro turbo tax or IRS/

PLEASE NOTE: Offers of phone calls are site generated as a courtesy to our customers, not a requirement. We can continue chatting here.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you used TurboTax to prepare your 2018 tax return, you have to log back in to your account to view your 2018 return for your AGI.

If you cannot log in to TurboTax, you can call the IRS at(###) ###-####to get your AGI

or get it online:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

I received notification that you would like a phone call, but I provided the ways to obtain your 2018 AGI.

Just Answer is not associated with TurboTax or the IRS.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
good. If you can get an answer to my questio by 9:00 am today, fine. If not, please cancel my request

I don't have access to your personal information.

Did you call the IRS at the number I provided?

Did you try to access your TurboTax account?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

If you need more data for my question, , please call me ****

You have to obtain your AGI yourself.

I cannot do it for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Since your tax professional cannot solve my problem, Please cancel my contract with your company now. Thanks for trying. J. Warren Adair

You can cancel by calling Customer Service at(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

I am having trouble cancelling my contract with your **** My email is: lg*********@gmail.com. Thnak you.

Experts having nothing to do with billing.

I will forward this to customer service on your behalf.