ALEX O
ALEX O,
Experience:  Founding Partner at O&G Tax and Accounting Services, LLC
107172832

I got a letter from the IRS to fill out form 8962 for my

I got a letter from the IRS to fill out form 8962 for my health insurance. I have my 1095-A, and, I am very confused on how to fill out the 8962 even with instructions. Is there someone that can help me?
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is Alex, a licensed CPA. Happy to help you get this resolved.

I'm reviewing your question now…

P/S: You may see a window requesting expert call; this is automatically generated by the system...and not by me

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
okay

Happy to help you via the premium services , if you can upload the tax return and the 1095-A

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I already hired an accountant this year ... I mean, isn’t he supposed to help with this? He’s not getting back to me.

Yes he should be able to help you complete this form

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay I’ll wait to hear from him. If not, I’ll be back. Thank you.

Sounds good , thanks

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions? Please type satisfied so I know that I answered your question. Also if you could manually rate my answer through the site, I would appreciate it. There should be stars with numbers 1-5 in them at the top right part of this page. Simply select the appropriate star to will make your rating (a 5 star would be great). Thank you for helping me with this.