How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13991
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needjng to send a 1099 form to the irs and a contractor

This answer was rated:

I am needjng to send a 1099 form to the irs and a contractor who I paid as income to during 2019.
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Barbara, and I will be happy to assist you.


What is your specific question?

Barbara and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I need to file a 1099 form with an individual and the irs