How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to know how I get my W-2 tax returns back to 1992.

Customer Question

I want to know how I get my W-2 tax returns back to 1992
JA: Have you contacted your employer or the IRS about this?
Customer: Tried IRS can't get no where
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need copies of those returns for that time period
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 10 days ago.

Hi. My name is Eva and I will be happy to help you.

Do you need tax returns or W2s? For any specific reason?