Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
17027240

I'm filing a Form 1041 Estate tax return with income accrued

I'm filing a Form 1041 Estate tax return with income accrued thru
JA: Which tax year are you filing for?
Customer: July 2019
JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I'm my client's tax preparer. I just want to know how to get the
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Where can I get form 1041 to report income through July 2019 that needs to be filed by November 18, 2019?

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Here is the link to download the Form 1041: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1041.pdf

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi, will that have the form for 2019?

The 2019 form has not yet been released, but you can file the information on the form for 2018 and simply note it on the return.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks, Richard. I apppreciate that very much!
Don

You're very welcome! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: www.justanswer.com/law/expert-legalbeacon/ . Or, simply request “Richard only” in the first line of your question.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
5 stars

Thank you for both the rating and the bonus! Both are very much appreciated!!!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You r welcome. Don