Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can you tell me about the Nebraska tax free llc's and if…

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me about the Nebraska tax free llc's and if they are something worth looking into for a full time rv person with more than one rv or travel trailer or camper

Accountant's Assistant: Have you talked to a tax professional about this?

I d love to but i just get caught up in the telephone circle of automated calls because it is not tax season now and they are out fishing

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/25/2018
Tax Professional: Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome. I am reviewing your question and will respond soon. Fiona Chen, CPA, MPA, Ph.D., ABV, CFF, CITP, IMTA, Former IRS Revenue Agent

Dear Customer,

Please specify the business you are in so that we have some background information to research. What type of business is "a full time rv person with more than one rv or travel trailer or camper"?

Thank you.

Regards,

Fiona

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
retired snowbird
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Dear Customer,

Forming an LLC is a business activity. For personal living activities, we don't have to and are not qualified to form a business entity. We cannot transfer personal income and expenses to business income and expenses.

From the Nebraska website, a LLC formation will not differentiate business tax to free.

Please feel free to follow up.

Regards,

Fiona