Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Tax return held for audit. have not heard anything. it has…

tax return held for...

tax return held for audit. have not heard anything. it has been over two months. Can you help me?

Accountant's Assistant: Which tax year are you filing for?

2017

6/25/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The time frame to hear anything from the IRS depends on the complexity of the issues surrounding the audit.

Only the IRS can provide an estimate of when you will receive your refund.

Call the IRS at the number on the audit notice you received, and an IRS representative will be able to provide an estimate of when your refund will be issued.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent