Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I HAVE A RECEIPT OF PAYMENT BUT I DON'T KNOW IF i NEED TO…

I HAVE A RECEIPT...

I HAVE A RECEIPT OF PAYMENT BUT I DON'T KNOW IF i NEED TO ESTABLISH A PAY PAL ACCOUNT.

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I NEVER HAVE USED PAYPAL.

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I MADE A PAYMENT USING MY VISA CARD.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

WILL i BE OPENING AN ACCOUNT? i CHECKED MY vISA CARD AND THERE IS NO pAYpAL DEDUCTION

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/23/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

What type of payment did you make?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I never asked a tax question.

Your question came through in the tax category.

I will forward this to customer service so your question can be placed in the correct category.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
to my visa card. i never asked a yax question.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you very much.