Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

For some reason my filing did not go thru, can I mail the…

For some reason my...

For some reason my filing did not go thru, can I mail the forms?

Accountant's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Accountant's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through e-mail on computer.

Accountant's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I completed everything but it would not let me send it.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I did the turbotax for my Son, and I did have Him sign the papers hoping i could mail them.

6/19/2018
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm typing up my reply. After you read my answer, post below so I know you understand or let me know.

Yes, the return can be mailed. If the e-mail option is not completing the process you can print sign and mail in a tax return.

If you need the address for mailing use the following link

https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-paper-tax-returns-with-or-without-a-payment

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Where do I send the 549 form to?
I meant the 540 form.

Franchise Tax Board

PO Box 942840

Sacramento, CA###-##-####/p>

Thank you.

You are most welcome